Copy of Birth, Marriage or Death Certificate(s)





Where do I go to obtain a Certified (raised seal) copy of my Birth, Marriage or Death Certificate?




The event must have taken place in Elk Township.  The Registrar of Vital Statistics/Township Clerk will be able to help you.  There is a $5 charge for each certified copy.