Certificate Of Occupancy



Does Elk Township require me to fill out a certificate of occupancy before I can move into my newly constructed or renovated home?

Yes each newly constructed or renovated home needs to have a Certificate of Occupancy issued by the Township Construction office prior to the resident moving in.  Click here to access the form.  Once you fill it out, please bring it in to the Construction office.