Permits for Pool, Shed, Roof or Water Heater





Do I need a permit for: A pool?   A shed?  A new roof?  Replacing a hot water heater? 





Pool:   Yes, if the pool holds more than 24” of water.

Shed:   Yes, if it is larger than 100 sq. ft.

New Roof:  Yes

Replacing a hot water heater:   Yes, gas, propane, electric or oil all require a permit.



If you are in doubt please contact the Construction Department at 856-881-6525  ext. #18.