Frequently Requested Forms


This page contains the most frequently requested forms.  All of the forms are in Adobe PDF format, so please print the form out, fill it out completely and then either mail the form or bring it to the Municipal Building.



Open Public Records Act (OPRA)

Please use this form to submit a records request to the Township of Elk. Be as specific as possible in describing your request.  Read both pages of the form as there is important information on your rights concerning government records.


› Open Public Records Act Form



Rental property and Landlord Registration


›  Rental Property and Landlord Registration



Yard, Lawn & Garage Sale License

All residents are required to have this license prior to having a yard, lawn or garage sale in the township.  Each resident is allowed 2 sales in a calendar year.


›  Yard, Lawn & Garage Sale License



Zoning Permit Application

 An approved zoning permit is required prior to a commencement of a use or the construction, reconstruction, alteration, conversion or an installation of a sign, structure or building.


›   Zoning Permit Application - Revised September 2016

›   Vacant and Abandoned Property - Form



Application for Park Use

Application for Elk Township Recreation Park and Ina B. Hull Park

›  Park Use Application

Certificate of Occupancy

Each newly constructed or renovated home needs to have a Certificate of Occupancy issued by the Township Construction office prior to the resident moving in.  Click here to access the form.  Once you fill it out, please bring it in to the Construction office.

Certificate of Occupancy Application